Yes, there’s a way to automatically notify a contact when you update the consent configuration or a contact’s details. The notification will contain the revised consents, which the contacts must review.
Follow these steps to set up consent notifications for contacts:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Select Consents under Configuration.
- Click the Consents Notifications Settings button located below Consents section introduction.
- Select one or both of the options below:
- Automatically notifies contacts at 10 AM daily IF they match a consent condition due to a change in their profile in the last 24 hours.
- Include a link to the preference page in direct emails: Upon selecting this option, the Privacy Preferences link is embedded in the ad-hoc or direct emails that you send your contacts.
- Click the +Add preferences page link button to add the Privacy Preferences link to the bottom of your email by default.
- Click Save.