How do I know if a contact has granted permission to track emails?
You can find out if a contact has granted permission to track the emails sent to them from the Consents block in the contact record.
Follow these steps to view the Consents block:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Essentials tab.
- Select Contacts.
- Open a contact record.
- Click the Deep Dive button in the Summary View.
- Scroll down to the Consents block.
- Check the Track My Email Engagement field.
- The field value is set to Granted if the contact has granted permission. The field value is set to Not Granted otherwise.