You can send them a consent email with the Stop Processing Request option. If a contact wants you to stop using their data, they will click the option in the consent email.
Follow these steps to send the Data Erasure Request to a contact:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Configuration section.
- Select Consents.
- Set up consents.
- Click here to learn how to set up consents.
- Go to the Other preferences section.
- Set up conditions to select contacts to send the request under Stop Processing Request.
- Click Save.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Contacts.
- You will land on the Contacts' List View.
- Open the contact to whom you want to send the Data Erasure Request.
- Click the More icon on the top-right corner of the Summary View.
- Click the Obtain Consent option.