Articles in this section
Get details about the Features and Enhancements released in January 2022!
11 Feb, 2022 - Updated 1 year ago
Table of Contents
- The Deal Room feature is available for the Deals module for every Deal record. It serves as a collaboration tool between the users and the customers. It lets all associates virtually connect and discuss on one platform.
- The Process Designer module provides a graphical interface to design business workflows. It provides a well-equipped flowchart tool designer to create systematic workflows.
- In the List View, when you click the Settings icon, the Customize option displays a list of all customizable module settings for Admins. The following is available under Customize:
- Fields and Layout
- Picklist fields
- Customized Numbering
- Other module-specific settings
- In the List View the Export to Google Spreadsheet option is provided to export a record to a new or an existing Google Spreadsheet.
- The Detailed View of a record displays Profile icons of three Active Users in the header section.
- Clicking +more displays the rest of the Active users.
- An option to insert Youtube, Vimeo, etc videos in the article editor via video URL is available.
- Inserted videos play in the published article pages only.
- The Department field is by default mapped when Contacts records are synced from Google to Vtiger CRM.
- In the Email Template content section, address-block is added allowing subscribers to whitelist a sender's email address.
- Once you select a Start Date & Time value the End Date & Time value will be automatically selected.
- Razorpay payment gateway feature is introduced for Indian customers which is available under Inventory settings under Payments & Subscriptions.
Sales Return and Purchase Return
- The Return Reason field is added at the line item level.
- When the Sales Return and Purchase Return are installed from Delivery Notes and Receipt Notes respectively Allow linking to closed states option in the Module Fields & Layout settings page is enabled by default.
- The Category dropdown and the Edit option are added for the Generate Google Analytics URL window.
- The Copy icon is provided for the Website URL and Short URL fields.
SLA Time Elapsed
- This field is available:
- In the Print Template for the Calendar module.
- For the Tasks module under Details under SLA Information.
- You will now be able to perform a two-way sync for multiple companies between Vtiger CRM and Tally.
- An option to create Single App and Light Agent User Types is now allowed for users with CRM user limit - one.
- The Cancel Approval button will be displayed for every approval request on the Actions page.
- In the Detailed View under Service Details selecting Service type will display the pop-up ‘Would like to update the Rate with the value from the selected service?’.
- Users may choose Yes or No.
- If Yes, the Rate will be auto-filled.
- If No, the Rate will not be auto-filled.
Cases and Internal Tickets
- In the One View, Related Cases lists all the open cases and sorts based on SLA Due.
- In the Conversation View clicking Select Email Template by default directs you to Search by Template Name on the Email Templates window.
Cases, Contacts, and Deals
- In the Summary View clicking the More icon under Reach out now Send Appointment Link option is available.
Cases, Deals, and Internal Tickets
- In the Detailed View under System Details, time spent in each stage is available as a field.
- Time spent in each stage field is available for:
- The Workflows module under Conditions.
- The Reports module under Properties, Filters - Conditions, and Charts.
- The modules with metric picklist fields such as Deals, Contacts, Leads, Calendar(Tasks), ProjectTask, Cases, InternalTickets, and Work Orders.
- The Exported file, Print templates, and Email templates.
Contacts and Leads
- In the Detailed View under Consents, the following fields are added:
- Stop Processing Request Time
- Data Erasure Request Time
- Data Erased Time
- Data Erasure Deadline
- Consents Last Updated Time
- Trash Deadline Extended
- Trash Deadline Extension Reason
- Under Consents Settings, the ‘Data Erasure Time’ field is added.
- This field is provided with a 1-30 days dropdown to select the timing.
- Data Erasure Request Time and Consents Last Updated Time is updated when a request is submitted from the Preference page followed by an email confirmation.
- The Data Erasure Deadline is extended for another 60 days.
- Once the user chooses to extend the Data Erasure Deadline choosing or mentioning an appropriate reason an email will be triggered to the user on the same.
- In the Deal Room under Files, CRM users will not be able to upload documents.
- Buy one-time credits and Change Plan options are disabled for users on trial.
- Display Template Builder tab for every template.
- For an existing template, the message "Template builder is not available because the template was created from scratch or from HTML" will be displayed.
- The Undo and Finish buttons will be displayed to Import users as well as Admin users.
- Automatic Finish will happen only when Undo action is not available.
- For Group mailboxes, Profile icons of three Active Users are displayed in the header section of the emails.
- Clicking +more displays the rest of the Active users.
- Under My Mailbox Setup for the 2-way sync Setup if users enter their Gmail personal accounts, Gmail personal accounts are not allowed to configure gmail 2 way message will be displayed.
- On the Module Layouts & Fields settings page, the new field Formula is available under:
- Create Custom Field window as a Select Field Type dropdown (available by clicking +Add Custom/New Field).
- The Email Templates field is added for an Email Task type.
- In the Summary View, under More, clicking the Print icon, clicking the Customize button will take you to the Edit View of the template where you can edit the template.
- Under Details, the Description field is added.
- The Description field is added as a column in the List View with search functionality.
- When you Schedule a Report its Description will be displayed in the email.
- Under Details, selecting Deals module, under Filters, under All/Any Conditions, in the Select a field dropdown, Line Item fields for Deals module are now available.
- For Twitter under Search Streams, In the Add Search Stream window, on choosing the Twitter account, the Lists button is provided as a search criterion.
- Selecting Lists displays all existing Lists available for the chosen Twitter account and allows you to choose a List and Search Stream.
- You can Add users to your list, Edit and Delete Lists only that you have created.
- Once you select a Start Date & Time value automatically a greater Due Date & Time value will be selected.
- The Charges and Taxes on Charges will not be applied to the multiple Delivery Notes and Receipt Notes generated from Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.
- The Contacts added for an Event on Vtiger CRM are now syncing on Google Calendar.
- The Edit & Export, Email with PDF Print, Save As PDF buttons will not be displayed in the Print/Export PDF window when there are no active templates available for the modules.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment