Articles in this section
Release Notes of Feb 2022.
Bindu Rekha Babu
24 Aug, 2022 - Updated 5 months ago
Table of Contents
- Add a condition block to the process design flow. You can now add the following two rows automatically:
- Rows to the right - actions to run when the condition is satisfied
- Rows flowing down - actions to run when the condition is not satisfied
- Accounts: Accounts with the Bank type field are fetched and displayed in the Payment Account picklist.
- Alert message on currency conversion rate changes: The system displays a warning message when conversion rates change. This will help you retain either the older rates or recalculate based on the new rates.
- Appointment pages: Appointment pages in the List View are now listed and displayed in the order of the scheduled dates.
- Calendar: Events that span multiple days are now displayed at the top of the Calendar (for a non-month view like your weekly calendar view).
- A pop-up appears after you insert a document-related link in an email, allowing you to change the link text. You can also preview the attached document.
- The Recipient's email is listed in the shared document’s attachment. The comment permalink redirects to the Comment section in the Activities tab.
- You can now add a clickable action to your phone number in the signature block of your email.
- The Coaching module List View displays email subject lines, which helps you identify emails easily.
- Email Campaigns: Bar Chart reports in Email Campaigns display the % of open and % clicks in a mouse-over action.
- Email Notifications: The number of email notifications when customers receive emails from the CRM have been reduced to once a day.
- Formula in the Grid field:
- Grid Field properties display an empty table with the selected rows and columns.
- Allows the user to click on a cell in the table and specify the field type - Integer, Text, Date, and Expression.
- Grid View: Grid View now supports custom sorting. It allows users to move records in the list to the desired position. On reload, the sorted records show up in the exact position.
- Gantt View Changes:
- Filter and Add Buttons are moved to the Modal Header.
- Gantt Chart container has a border.
- Inventory Module:
- Stock Adjustment on Products - You will now be able to adjust product stock to match the physical stock with a proper reason in the CRM.
- Delivery Note and Receipt Note - You can now create a Delivery note(DN) and Receipt Note(RN) to deliver or receive fresh quantity against the accepted but returned quantity.
- Displays the fields selected in the duplicate handling section.
- You can now import records directly from the module you are in using the Import button. For example, you can import contacts directly from the Contacts module.
- Image Support: The custom image field now supports multiple images.
- Inbox: Link Deals related to Contacts and Organizations from the Inbox
- You can now link deals (opportunities) related to a contact or organization directly from the Inbox email. Pop-up displays all the deals linked to the contact mentioned in the email.
- If you try to link a contact already linked to a deal, the system will display the related deal and the Show all results link(to link another deal record).
- If the linked contact or organization does not have a related deal, the screen displays the Show all results link, using which you can link other records.
- Inbox: Link Cases related to Contacts and Organizations from the Inbox
- Displays cases related to a contact or organization.
- If no related cases exist, the screen displays the All results link, using which you can link cases to the contact or organization.
- KB Portal and Articles feature:
- You can now publish an article under multiple categories and subcategories by selecting them in the Detailed View.
- Label editor: The Search function displays all three columns in the Label editor and shows the results in US English for both default and custom labels.
- List View:
- Limited Actions on waiting-for approval records
- You cannot perform a record-level edit or a mass edit (from the List View) for those records that are waiting for approval (locked state).
- For Mass Edit: If a record is in a Locked state, then an alert message is displayed, and if the record is in Waiting For Approval state, the edit option is not displayed in the List View actions.
- List View UI Changes
- List icon has been replaced with the Filter icon in the dropdown.
- List Table displays a checkbox to select a record and a star icon to follow a record by default.
- Mass action icons are now on the left with record selection in the center.
- The Add Deal button is displayed on the left.
- Limited Actions on waiting-for approval records
- New Action - Add Record Next Action: The Add record action in Task enables you to add an entry to a record from Record Summary View > Next Actions block.
- Partner Portal:
- The List View Filter option is now available for all records (created and shared). Selecting a filter displays records created by partners and shared with others.
- The Export option helps you export records based on the filter conditions you select.
- Preview and Edit icons under the More option (three dots): Displays the Preview and Edit icons under the More option (three dots) for a related widget action for a record.
- Print Templates List View: Displays active Print Templates at the top of the list and disabled records at the bottom.
- Project Tasks Gantt view: You can now display and view project tasks (Project Modules) in the Gantt view.
- Purchase Order module:
- The Copy from Company Address option has been added to the Purchase Order module.
- Selecting this option will mean the address details from the company details page in Settings will be copied to the address details block of a purchase order record.
- Sales Insights: When you generate a report, you will be able to display the Service Name in the table format.
- Update Plivo Library: Updated Plivo PHP library to 4.10.
- User Profile: Clicking the company logo displays the default landing page.
- WhatsApp action: The Action tab displays the WhatsApp option as a new action. You can now send WhatsApp messages from the New Actions window.
- WhatsApp Opt-in and Opt-out fields:
- Whatsapp Opt-in field is now available in the Contacts, Organization, Leads, and Vendors modules.
- If this field is set as User opted out, you will not be able to send WhatsApp messages.
- Workflows List View: Displays active workflows at the top of the list and disabled records at the bottom.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment