Articles in this section
24 Aug, 2022 - Updated 1 year ago
Table of Contents
CRM White Labeling
- Vtiger now has the option to enable or disable CRM White Labeling from the configuration editor. This allows you to hide some icons, names and logos in the CRM.
- Now, two new reports - Shrinking Deals and Expanding Deals have been added to Sales Insights.
- You can display these reports based on filters such as monthly, yearly, quarterly, and by the user and display data in the form of a bar chart.
- You can use the Shrinking and Expanding Deals widget in Sales insights with different filters like the user, pipeline, date field, sales stage, and date range.
- You can verify the data shown in widgets by creating a few sample records and changing the amount value of the deal record.
- The option ‘Local’" (empty country code) should be added in the country code dropdown in phone fields all over the CRM.
- You now have the option to upload Vtiger documents from Gmail, Dropbox, and One drive while sending emails to the customer
- Vtiger now has the option to assign an owner/ group for the Email templates.
- An invitation received by an invitee on their Gmail is saved to the Google Calendar of the invitee.
- One Pilot is now listed in the Google Apps marketplace
- The following features are now available in the One Pilot Edition.
- Social Inbox
- Google Lead Ads - 1 form
- FB Lead Forms - 1 form
- Add Lead
- Add Contact
- Add Case
- Scheduled Posts
- Facebook Lead Form Extension - Facebook Lead Forms are now available as per the edition you have subscribed to.
Plivo SMS Gateway
- You can now integrate Plivo as a SMS service provider and send SMS messages through your Plivo connection from the CRM.
Process Designer - Phase 3
- The Process Designer Summary View now includes a Records section that displays a list of records run under a particular process.
- The Process Designer now supports all actions that are required in workflows.
- The option is available under Add actions.
- All available tags will appear under the Select Tags section, and the selected tags (separated by commas) are displayed.
- The Process Designer now supports Triggers for record creation and updation.
- You can choose the new Trigger under Process> Trigger Properties.
- Allow Conditions on Previous Actions: Vtiger has now added a condition block using which you can add conditions to previous actions in the process flow.
- The Running Process tab is now available in the Summary view of a Process Designer record. It displays the count of running processes for the record.
Phone Call Module in Workflows
- You can now create a workflow in the Phone Calls module for WhatsApp numbers.
- You can now set the country code for a phone number by default by adding it under User Preferences.
- You can now select Tasks and Events from the Primary Module and Related Modules fields while generating reports. Tasks and Events have replaced the Calendar option.
- You can now store extension-specific information in Rest APIs.
- You can now view the count of the next actions besides the Next Actions tab.
- You can now see the Field name and value when you hover on the Progress bar icons in the Summary of any module.
- Vtiger now supports sync connectors from the Module Designer. You can sync the data to and from third-party apps once the sync is enabled.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment