Articles in this section
7 Oct, 2022 - Updated 11 months ago
Table of Contents
- Single App users can create multiple numbers of custom modules within the specified app.
- A new font called Segoe UI is now available in the Signature and Email templates editor.
- In the Kanban view, a tooltip for the Quick Search field has been added to indicate the search fields in a manner similar to the order of record columns in the list view.
- The message in the Search field is displayed as ‘The order of search fields can be customized by rearranging list column fields’.
- Are cloud alerts blocking your screen? Worry not. If there are multiple cloud alerts on the screen:
- A show more button will display them.
- All alerts will be displayed along with the collapse button. On clicking collapse, it will disappear.
- Feedback smiley images are now displayed with their respective labels - Satisfied, Neutral, and Not Satisfied in your emails. Don’t forget to choose the correct smiley to provide feedback when your case is resolved.
- You will now be able to sync organizations, products, taxes, and sales accounts under any level of groupings. Earlier this was limited to only 2-level grouping.
- You can now sync:
- All sales accounts to the chart of accounts in Vtiger, and tax in invoice or sales order can be calculated based on the sales account.
- The consignee details to the shipping address in Vtiger.
- There is a Harmonized System of Nomenclature(HSN) code which will be synced with product taxes in Tally.
- You can now create Groupings in Tally, that can be used to create taxes and sales accounts.
- You can now send WhatsApp notifications from the Project task module.
WooCommerce Integration with Vtiger
- WooCommerce is a shopping cart platform. It is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
- Vtiger CRM integration with WooCommerce makes it easy to sync your customers, products, and orders between your existing WooCommerce platform and Vtiger CRM.
Multiple Addresses module in the CRM
- You can now add multiple shipping addresses to the address book. Multiple addresses will now be available as an entity module in the CRM. It will have the following fields:
- Related To Reference(Contacts, Organization, Leads, Vendors)
- Postal code
- The deal name is now visible for every report in the header. The header will now display Conversational Insights for Deal Name.
- The name will help you remember the deal name and the context for generating the insights.
- When you reach out to a contact related to an organization or a deal via email, call, etc., the Last Contacted On and Last Contacted Via fields are updated in the contact, organization and deal record.
- You can use the Search feature to filter and search add-ons so you can quickly find them.
- The Phone Type field and Email field are now added to the Partner Organizations and Partner Contacts module.
- You can now see Partner modules - Partner Contact and Partner Organization in the Marketing list.
Subscription Plan Changes
- Record Level sharing is now available in the One Professional edition.
- Smart alerts which were earlier available in the Enterprise edition are now available in the Sale edition.
- The Incoming call popup will continue to be displayed even after you refresh the page.
- In Process Trigger, the recurrence options are now renamed as below:
- First Time conditions are met.
- Every time conditions are met, but only if the record is not already in process.
- Every time conditions are met.
- A group pick list is now added to the Products module.
WhatsApp Integration with WABLAS
- We have added a new service provider - WABLAS to the WhatsApp messaging in Vtiger CRM.
- When you sign up with WABLAS, the WhatsApp number in WABLAS should be the same as the From number in Vtiger.
- WABLAS does not support WhatsApp templates.
WhatsApp - New User Icons
- User icons are now added next to the WhatsApp messages to identify the user who has sent the message.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment