How do I set up the deduplication of contacts to configure consents?
Follow these steps to set up the deduplication of contacts to configure consents:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Configuration section.
- Select Consents.
- Click the Enable the Preference page checkbox. The Consents Prerequisites window pops up.
- Enable the checkbox for Mark all except the most recently modified duplicate record as "Duplicate" (a closed state which locks the record, prevents edits, and stops processing).
- When you do this, the Status field in all duplicate records except the record that was most recently modified, is set to Duplicate. Duplicate is a closed state. It locks a record, preventing future modifications on it.
- Enable the checkbox for Stop new records from being created with a duplicate email address.
- When you do this, the CRM will prevent the creation of duplicate records in the future.
- Click Deduplicate & Proceed.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.