After you have installed the Vtiger Privacy Guard and enabled the Consents module, you can set up different types of consents.
To learn about installing the Vtiger Privacy Guard, click here.
To set up different types of consents, follow these steps:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Configuration section.
- Select Consents.
- Go to the Consents to store specific data section.
- Click +Add CRM Field.
- Choose what will be the default consent under Default Selection.
- Apply conditions to show or hide consents from certain contacts.
- Click Save.