FAQs in this section
Where can I find the Vtiger Privacy Guard extension when installed? What is a consent? Are consents required if my business does not operate in the EU? What is the Vtiger Privacy Guard? What are the benefits of the Vtiger Privacy Guard? Is the Consents module available in all Vtiger editions? Why does my business require consents? What should I know before I set up consents? How should I set up the From email address to send consent emails? What are the types of consents available in Vtiger CRM? How do I set up consents? How do I install the Vtiger Privacy Guard? How do I enable the Consents module? How do I set up the deduplication of contacts to configure consents? What is deduplication of contacts? Is there a way I can hide consents from certain contacts? How do I set up consents to store personal data? How do I set up tracking consents? How will I know if a contact wants to have their personal data erased from the CRM? What should I do to know if a contact wants me to stop using their data? What happens when a contact requests to stop processing their data? How do I unlock a contact record that is locked because the contact requested to stop processing their data? Is there a way to set up notifications related to consents? I am not able to uninstall the Vtiger Privacy Guard. Why? How do I uninstall the Vtiger Privacy Guard? How do I erase a contact's personal data? How do I send a consent request to a contact? How do I know if a contact has requested data erasure? How do I know if a contact has requested to stop processing their data? How do I know if a contact has granted permission to track emails? How do I know if a contact has granted permission to track their document engagement? Is it possible to know when the last consent request was sent to a contact? Where can I find the personal and encrypted data of a contact? What is the kind of data for which I need consent? How do I seek consent from my Contacts through Webforms?
How do I set up custom consents?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to set up custom consents:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Configuration section.
- Select Consents.
- Go to the Custom consents section.
- Click the +Add New Custom Consent button.
- Enter the Consent Text.
- You must define the purpose of the consent here.
- Click Save.
- Choose the default selection for the consent:
- Default selection= Enabled: Enable the toggle button if you do not require the consent but need to provide the right to an individual to revoke it.
- Default selection= Disabled: Disable the toggle button if you require consent.
- Apply conditions to show or hide consents from certain contacts.
- Click Save.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment