I am not able to uninstall the Vtiger Privacy Guard. Why?
Encrypted fields must be removed before uninstalling the Vtiger Privacy Guard.
Follow these steps to delete encrypted fields:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Select Module Layouts & Fields under Module Management.
- Choose Contacts from the Select Module drop-down.
- Click the Detail View Layout tab.
- Look for the encrypted field.
- You may use Ctrl+F to find the field.
- Hover on the encrypted field and click the Delete icon.