How do I know if a contact has requested to stop processing their data?
You can find out if a contact has requested to stop processing their data from the Consents block in the contact record.
Follow these steps to view the Consents block:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Contacts.
- Open a contact record.
- Click the Details tab on the right sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Consents block.
- Check the Stop Processing Request field.
- The field value is set to Request Received if a contact requests to erase their data. The field value is empty otherwise.