FAQs in this section
How do I configure Facebook's integration with Web Chats?
Table of Contents
The configuration includes two steps:
- Linking your Facebook Page to Vtiger CRM
- Enabling Facebook in Live Chats
Let us understand both of them in detail.
Step 1: Linking your Facebook Page to Vtiger CRM
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Extensions block.
- Click Facebook.
- Click the Connect button to log in to your Facebook Business Page.
- The Facebook authorization page opens.
- Enter your Facebook credentials.
- Click Log In.
- Select the Facebook page that you want to link.
- Click Next.
- Select the different options that are available for syncing.
- Click Done.
- Click OK.
- You will be redirected to the CRM.
- Enable the toggle button beside your page name to enable your page.
Your Facebook account is now connected to Vtiger CRM.
Step 2: Enabling Facebook in Live Chats
- Click on HOME in the path on the top left side of the screen.
- You will be taken to the Settings homepage.
- Look for the Websense block.
- Click Widgets.
- Select the tracker that is in charge of the widget on your website from the Select Tracker drop-down.
- Select the widget that you want to customize from the Select Widget drop-down.
- Click the Facebook tab.
- Click the Enable Facebook Messenger toggle button.
- Click the Page Status toggle button for the page on which you wish to enable Live Chats.
- Click Save.
You have successfully integrated Facebook with Live Chats.To learn more about Facebook Integration with Live Chats, click here.
To learn more about Live Chats in Vtiger CRM, click here.