FAQs in this section
Why am I seeing a smiley beside the chat number? Why do I integrate Facebook with Web Chats? How do I activate the Live chat widget on my website? Why do I configure the Live Chat widget? Who are the clients in Web Chats? Who are agents in Web Chats? Where do I see a chat's metrics? What metrics of Web Chats do I see from the Reports module? What is the Live Chat console? What is the importance of the Live Chat widget? What is the green tick mark beside the client's photo? What is the difference between the New and Open status of a chat? What is a Tracker code in Web Chats? What is the difference between the Busy and Offline statuses of an agent? What happens when an agent goes offline? What does the bulb icon do in Web Chats? What do the numbers in a chat list indicate? What are Web Chats? What do Pages Visited show in Web Chats? What are the main features of the Live Chat widget? What are the tick marks in the chat window? What actions can an agent take in the chat window? Is Web Chats available in the Sales Professional edition? Is the Web Chats module available by default in the CRM? I can see green dots next to a client's name. What does this mean? I have a Facebook account, is that enough for Web Chats? How do I track the performance of my agents? How do I see a client's feedback? How do I send images to the client from the chat window? How do I install Web Chats module? How do I know when a client replies to me? How do I know the source of the customer? How do I customize the live chat widget to my needs? How do I go back to the Live chat console from List View? How do I check whether the Facebook integration with Web Chats is working? How do I, as a reviewer, give feedback to the agents? How do I add a tag to a chat record? How do I activate Webchats? Do I get a link to the chat record? Can the customers automatically view answers in the widget? Can I send images to the client from the chat window? Can I see the location of the client in the Live Chat console? How do I add a case from a chat? Can I add a deal from a chat? Can I open an active chat in a new tab? Can an agent view the chats assigned to another agent? Can an agent transfer their chat to another agent? How do I send a transcript to the client? What are transcripts? Where do I find it? What does One View in Web Chats show?
How do I configure Facebook's integration with Web Chats?
Table of Contents
The configuration includes two steps:
- Linking your Facebook Page to Vtiger CRM
- Enabling Facebook in Web Chats
Let us understand both of them in detail.
Step 1: Linking your Facebook Page to Vtiger CRM
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Extensions block.
- Click Facebook.
- Click the Connect button to log in to your Facebook Business Page.
- The Facebook authorization page opens.
- Enter your Facebook credentials.
- Click Log In.
- Select the Facebook page that you want to link.
- Click Next.
- Select the different options that are available for syncing.
- Click Done.
- Click OK.
- You will be redirected to the CRM.
- Enable the toggle button beside your page name to enable your page.
Your Facebook account is now connected to Vtiger CRM.
Step 2: Enabling Facebook in Web Chats
- Click on HOME in the path on the top left side of the screen.
- You will be taken to the Settings homepage.
- Look for the Websense block.
- Click Widgets.
- Select the tracker that is in charge of the widget on your website from the Select Tracker drop-down.
- Select the widget that you want to customize from the Select Widget drop-down.
- Click the Facebook tab.
- Click the Enable Facebook Messenger toggle button.
- Click the Page Status toggle button for the page on which you wish to enable Web Chats.
- Click Save.
You have successfully integrated Facebook with Web Chats.To learn more about Facebook Integration with Web Chats, click here.
To learn more about Web Chats in Vtiger CRM, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment