FAQs in this section
How do I configure WhatsApp in Vtiger CRM?
Table of Contents
Once you have installed WhatsApp, you need to configure the details and add your service provider for WhatsApp in the CRM.
Currently, you can integrate Twilio, Gupshup, IMI Mobile, Clickatell, and Wablas for Whatsapp in Vtiger CRM.
In this example, we have considered Twilio as the service provider. You will now need to add Twilio as a service provider for WhatsApp in the CRM.
Follow these steps to configure the details:
- Log in to the CRM.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Click Essentials.
- Click Conversations > WhatsApp. The List View displays all available records for WhatsApp messages.
- Click Settings in the top right corner.
- Click Provider Configuration.
- Click + Add. The Add configuration window opens.
- Enter or select the following information in the Add Configuration window -
- Provider (Service provider): Select Twilio from the drop-down.
- Active: Select Active user.
- Account SID: Provided by Twilio at the time of sign-up.
- Auth Token: Provided by Twilio at the time of sign-up.
- From: The number which you will use to send WhatsApp messages.
- Callback: The Callback URL provided by Twilio at the time of sign-up.
- Click Save.