FAQs in this section
How do I send send WhatsApp messages via IMI Mobile from Vtiger CRM? Can I use the CRM to send WhatsApp messages? Can I use WhatsApp from all the modules in the CRM? Can I send a WhatsApp message to my contact from the CRM? I have a Twilio number. Can I connect my WhatsApp to the CRM? Can I use my Facebook account to integrate my WhatsApp with Twilio? How do I connect Twilio with WhatsApp? How do I install WhatsApp in the CRM? How do I configure WhatsApp in Vtiger CRM? How do I send a WhatsApp message from the CRM? Can I send a standard or a common message through WhatsApp? How can I create standard message templates for WhatsApp + Twilio? Can I send a document along with my WhatsApp message? How can I attach a document with my WhatsApp message? My WhatsApp messages look plain. How do I change the format of my WhatsApp messages? How do I know if the WhatsApp message I have sent has been received? Can I create WhatsApp messages for approval notifications? What is the use of WhatsApp in the Vtiger CRM mobile app? What is WhatsApp integration with Clickatell for Vtiger CRM? Who can configure WhatsApp with Clickatell in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of integrating WhatsApp and Clickatell with Vtiger CRM? How do I configure WhatsApp with Clickatell for Vtiger CRM? How do I disable WhatsApp integration with Clickatell? What is Whatsapp integration with IMI Mobile for Vtiger CRM? Who can configure Whatsapp with IMI Mobile in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of using WhatsApp integration with IMI Mobile? How do I use IMI Mobile-WhatsApp templates with Vtiger CRM? How do I disable WhatsApp integration with IMI Mobile? What is Whatsapp integration with Gupshup for Vtiger CRM? Who can configure Whatsapp with Gupshup in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of integrating WhatsApp and Gupshup with Vtiger CRM? How do I configure WhatsApp with IMI Mobile for Vtiger CRM? How do I configure WhatsApp with Gupshup for Vtiger CRM? How do I send WhatsApp messages using Clickatell from Vtiger CRM? How do I use Gupshup WhatsApp templates in Vtiger CRM? How do I disable WhatsApp integration with Gupshup? How do I send WhatsApp messages with IMI Mobile from Vtiger CRM? How do I send WhatsApp messages using Gupshup from Vtiger CRM? Where do I see the WhatsApp messages I have sent to customers? What kind of WhatsApp messages can I send from the CRM? Where can I see all the WhatsApp messages I have sent or received in the CRM? What are the limitations or conditions for sending WhatsApp messages from the CRM?
Can I simply install and start using WhatsApp?
Table of Contents
We wish it were as easy as that.
For you to install and use WhatsApp, there are a few prerequisite conditions that you need to know and follow.
Please read the following before you can install and use WhatsApp:
- First, you need to have a Facebook Business Manager account.
- If you already have a Facebook Business Manager account, your Business Manager ID is found in the Business Settings > Business Info section.
- If you do not have a Facebook Business Manager ID, click here to create one.
- WhatsApp uses approved Business Manager accounts to identify your business and associate your phone numbers with it.
- To use WhatsApp with your phone, add/integrate WhatsApp to your business phone number.
- Once WhatsApp approves your phone number, you will need to provide your Facebook Business Manager ID to the phone service provider (for example, Twilio) as well.
- Your service provider like Twilio requires your business account to be validated by Facebook. Only those accounts validated by Facebook are approved for WhatsApp messaging.
- Then you will have to integrate this phone number and WhatsApp into Vtiger CRM.
- You will also have get your message templates approved by WhatsApp on their website before you can start sending messages to your contacts.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment