Once you have installed WhatsApp, you need to configure the details and add Twilio as a service provider for WhatsApp in the CRM.
Follow these steps to configure the details:
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Click the Essentials tab.
- Click on WhatsApp. The List View displays all available records for WhatsApp messages.
- Click on Settings on the top right corner.
- Click on the + Add button.
- Enter information for the following in the Add Config window:
- Provider (Service provider) - Select Twilio from the drop-down.
- Active - Select Active user.
- Account ID - Provided by Twilio at the time of sign-up.
- Token - Provided by Twilio at the time of sign-up.
- WhatsApp from Number - The number you will use to send WhatsApp messages from.
Note: From the WhatsApp > Add Config window:
- You can add a new service provider. Currently, only Twilio is available to send your WhatsApp messages.
- You can also edit the configuration of an existing service provider.