FAQs in this section
How do I install WhatsApp in the CRM?
Table of Contents
If you have not seen the WhatsApp icon on your CRM, it is because WhatsApp is not available by default. You can install it yourself by just a few clicks.
Follow these steps to install WhatsApp:
- Log in to the CRM.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Go to Extensions.
- Click Add-ons.
- Search for WhatsApp.
- Select the combination of WhatsApp with the service provider. For example, WhatsApp via Twilio.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- After installation, the WhatsApp icon is visible in:
- The List View of every record in these modules - Contacts, Vendor, Deals, Invoices, Quotes, Cases, and Internal Tickets
- The Summary View of every record.
- The list of service providers will also be visible when you are sending a WhatsApp message.
- The service providers will also be available in the WhatsApp module under Essentials > Conversations > WhatsApp
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment