FAQs in this section
How can I attach a document with my WhatsApp message?
Table of Contents
You can attach or upload a document in the following ways.
- Attaching a document:
- You can upload documents with your message by clicking the Attach Files link.
- The maximum size of a document you can attach is limited to 16 MB.
- Using Print Templates:
- To attach a document, you must select the Print Template option while sending a WhatsApp message. On selecting this option, the CRM generates a PDF document and attaches it to the WhatsApp message.
- To learn more about Print Templates, click here.
- Note: The Print Template option is enabled only for the following modules - Deals, Quotes, Invoices, Cases, and Internal Tickets.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment