With automation rules, you can automatically create contact, lead, and case records in the CRM. You can trigger the creation of records when a user leaves a comment
, or review
on your Facebook page.
Follow these steps to add a rule:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials > Conversations.
- Select Social. You will land on the Social module.
- Click Manage Accounts on the left-hand side. You will land on the Social Settings window.
- Click Facebook under Automation on the left-hand side.
- Click on +Add Rule.
- Enter the following information:
- Name - Provide a title for the rule.
- Select trigger - Choose when the record must be created (on receiving a comment, like, or review).
- Select tags - Enter the keywords that must be present in the comment or review. This field does not show when the trigger is Like.
- Choose action - Choose which record to create.
- Click Save.