FAQs in this section
What is Vtiger Social? What can I do using Vtiger Social? In which editions is Vtiger Social available? How do I log in to my Facebook account using Social? How do I create and publish a post on Facebook using Social? How do I schedule a Facebook post using Social? Can I post to multiple social media accounts from Vtiger Social? How do I reschedule a post using Social? How do I delete a scheduled post from Social? Can I edit a post after publishing it using Social? Can I like Facebook posts or comments from Social? How do I reply to Facebook comments from Social? What is a comment stream in Vtiger Social used for? How do I create a comment stream in Vtiger Social? In what situations should I use the record creation options on Social? What are the steps to add or link records from Social's Facebook? How do I add a contact from Social's Facebook account? How do I add a lead from Social's Facebook account? How do I link a lead from Social's Facebook account? How do I link a contact from Social? How do I create a case from Social? How do I delete a post? What is the Social Inbox? Can I filter activities on my Social Inbox? How do I add an account to Social? How do I disconnect an account to Social? How do I remove an account from Social? What type of automation does Social allow? Why do we need automation rules in Vtiger Social? What is Google My Business? How is Google My Business related to Vtiger CRM? What is the use of Google My Business with Vtiger Social? Which platforms does Vtiger Social support? How do I log in to Google My Business? How do I create a Google My Business (GMB) post? Can I schedule a post on Google My Business (GMB) using Social? Can I schedule a post on Facebook and Google My Business (GMB) at the same time? Can I post on multiple channels from the Social module? How do I reschedule a GMB post? How do I create a deal from a Google My Business post or review? Where can I see the questions that users leave on my Google My Business page? Can I add FAQ to Google My Business?
How do I post a Tweet from the Social module in the CRM?
Table of Contents
Integrating Twitter with the Social module, you will be able to compose and post a Tweet directly from the CRM:Follow these steps to compose and post a Tweet:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Look for Conversations.
- Select Social. You will be directed to the Social module.
- On the left-hand side, under Posts, click Twitter.
- Click the Compose Post icon. The New Post window opens.
- Enter the following information in the New Post window:
- Post to - Select your Twitter account.
- Message - Enter your Tweet content.
- Upload media - Upload any (image, audio, video) files to be Tweeted. You can drop your files here or click Browse to upload files from your system.
- You can view the preview of your Tweet on the right-hand side of the New Post window.
- Click Post.
With this, you will have successfully posted a Tweet on Twitter. The My Tweets screen will display all the Tweets you post.
- Plan and prepare your content before you create a Tweet.
- Review content for grammar and punctuation before you post a Tweet.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment