Articles in this section
One View: Introduction
Table of Contents
One view provides a 360-degree view of all the information related to a CRM entity.
For instance, you can get a comprehensive view of customer-related deals, cases, campaigns, projects, and other details, all in a single view.
The One View Advantage - How is it useful!
Let us draw a parallel between Vtiger and other CRMs.
Other CRMs scatter information in different apps. This causes duplication and makes it difficult for users to map data between multiple apps.
On the contrary, Vtiger gathers and displays information from present all CRM apps in One View. This bridges the gap between different departments of a company and makes accessing information easy.
Using One View
Did you know that every record’s Summary View has One View? Want to see how you can use One View and reduce navigation time?
Follow these steps to navigate to One View n a record:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Select an app from the vertical tabs on the left.
- Click a module under the app, for example, the Deals module under the Sales app.
- Open a record in the module.
- Click the first tab on the right side of the Summary View.
Actions that you can perform on the One View tab
One View is available in the following modules:
- Internal Tickets
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Orders
- Work Orders
Let us look at the actions that you can perform on a One View tab in a record.
- View all related records: You can view the list of the related records with the click of a button.
- Create related records: You can create related records from a record using One View. For example, if you want to link a quote to a deal, you can create one from the deal’s One View tab.
- Link existing related records: If you have already created a record in another module, you can link it via One View. For instance, you can link existing documents from the CRM to a record.
- Uploading documents: You can also upload documents to the CRM and link it to a record.
- Deep dive into records: You can open the Deep Dive View of a related record listed under the One View tab.
- Reach out to related contacts: You can connect with a contact via email, SMS, or WhatsApp listed under One View using the options under the More icon.
- Print records: You can print related documents listed under One View by selecting a print template.