Before you send out an email campaign, you must set the email opt-in required for email delivery.
Follow these steps to set the required email opt-in:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Select Email Settings under Configuration.
- Scroll down to the Required Opt-in for Email Delivery setting.
- Choose the opt-ins from the Email Opt-ins drop-down.
- Click Save.
: You can access Settings only if you are an Admin user. Which opt-in types allow you to send email campaigns
Vtiger does not deliver emails to contacts with opt-in set to ‘None’, ‘Opted out (user)’, or ‘Opted out (contact)’.
Email campaigns are delivered only to contacts with opt-in set to:
- Single opt-in (user)
- Single opt-in (webform)
- Double opt-in