Articles in this section
Built-in Phone Dialer in the CRM with Plivo and Twilio
Table of Contents
This is possible with Vtiger CRM! With Vtiger’s Phone Calls module, you can connect with your contacts by simply placing a call directly from your laptop or desktop by clicking the Phone Call icon.
What You Need To Do
All you need is to configure Vtiger CRM with Plivo or Twilio credentials.
- Install the Phone Calls extension from the Extension Store.
- Set up Plivo or Twilio gateway.
- Get going!
To learn in detail about setting up Plivo, click here.
To learn all about configuring Twilio, click here.
When you set up at least one of the gateways, you will see a ready-made phone dialer on your CRM screen.
- Choosing a gateway: You can choose either Plivo or Twilio to make a call from the dialer. You must have at least one of these gateways configured in the CRM.
- Click-to-Call: Type the number in the dialer and click the Call button. That is how easily you can call your contacts, co-workers, etc.
- Clearing an entry: To clear a number, click the left arrow (←) at the dialer’s bottom left.