FAQs in this section
Where can I find my Calculus deal score? How do I see the conversation insights on a deal? How do I install the Calculus extension? What happens when I install the Calculus extension? What touchpoints does Calculus use to make recommendations? What kind of recommendations do I get by Calculus while writing an email? What is Deal Health Feature? What is the role of Deal Health in sales? What is Deal Health In Vtiger CRM What is the Deal Health feature module availability? How to access the Deal Health Feature? What are the sections of Vtiger CRM Deal Health Feature? What is Deal Score? What is Predicted Close Date? What is Sentiment Score? What are Conversation Insights? What is Conversation Timeline? What is 'By Channel' under the Conversation Timeline? What is 'By Category' under the Conversation Timeline? What is 'By Sentiment' under the Conversation Timeline? What is 'Touchpoints Summary' under the Conversation Timeline? What is 'By Owners' under the Conversation Timeline? What are the Calculus Deal Score Factors? How to view the Deal Score factors?
What is Engagement Score?
Table of Contents
An engagement Score is a quantifiable value that lets you know the level of interaction of customers. This value is based on the following factors:
- Number of Touchpoints By Channel in the current sales stage, versus the overall Touchpoints.
- Emails open and Email clicks versus the historical pattern. (including Email Campaigns).
- The number of Documents open, Document shares, and Document downloads versus the historical pattern such as:
- Phone calls inbound, Phone calls outbound versus the historical pattern
- Resolved cases and Unresolved cases.
- Meetings Held versus the historical pattern.
- Chats count.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment