FAQs in this section
Where can I find my Calculus deal score? How do I see the conversation insights on a deal? How do I install the Calculus extension? What happens when I install the Calculus extension? What touchpoints does Calculus use to make recommendations? What kind of recommendations do I get by Calculus while writing an email? What is Deal Health Feature? What is the role of Deal Health in sales? What is Deal Health In Vtiger CRM What is the Deal Health feature module availability? How to access the Deal Health Feature? What are the sections of Vtiger CRM Deal Health Feature? What is Deal Score? What is Predicted Close Date? What is Engagement Score? What is Sentiment Score? What are Conversation Insights? What is Conversation Timeline? What is 'By Channel' under the Conversation Timeline? What is 'By Category' under the Conversation Timeline? What is 'By Sentiment' under the Conversation Timeline? What is 'Touchpoints Summary' under the Conversation Timeline? What is 'By Owners' under the Conversation Timeline? How to view the Deal Score factors?
What are the Calculus Deal Score Factors?
Table of Contents
Lets us understand the factors that Calculus considers to decide the Deal Score:
- All Touchpoints linked to the deal and the deal contacts
- Engagement Score across channels (Historical data is always on closed won/lost deals.)
- Deal velocity score
- Fit Score. Fit Score is computed based on a relative scale to the best industry, the best size, and the best region derived from historical data.
- Authority Score. Authority score is based on the number of Influencers, Decision makers, and other contact roles involved and is derived from historical data.
- Tasks Completed Score derived from historical data
- Sentiment score
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment