We automatically suspend services for an account when the number of bounces, unsubscribed and spam complaints for an email campaign exceed our threshold.
When this happens:
- It negatively impacts our server reputation
- It Affects other customers using our service
- It also affects email deliverability and our relationship with ISPs such as Gmail, Outlook, and other services
To prevent our server from getting blacklisted, we moderate your account from sending any emails in the future.Note
: When your email campaign services are suspended, then your email campaigns subscription becomes Inactive.What are the thresholds
The stats of your latest email campaign are considered to check the thresholds.
If your email campaign meets at least one of the thresholds as mentioned above, the Nice Score is reduced by 1.
- If you send an email campaign to 1000 recipients, and one of the recipients flags it as Spam (0.11%), then your Nice Score is decreased by 1.
- If you send an email campaign to 900 recipients, and 144 email Bounces (16%) take place, then your Nice Score is decreased by 1.
Nice score reduction will decrease your Allowed credits for the next email campaign.