Articles in this section
Understanding DocuSign Integration
Table of Contents
DocuSign is an electronic signature service for documents or agreements that need to be signed by clients.
DocuSign complies with the ESIGN Act; thus, documents signed using DocuSign are comparable to traditional signatures.
With DocuSign's mobile app, you can complete contracts, approvals, and other agreements in minutes from almost anywhere. Do business faster and be more efficient with the eSignature solution trusted by hundreds of millions of users around the world!
Standard documents that can be signed with DocuSign are:
- Sales contracts
- Health care documents
- Financial agreements
- Permission slips
- Lease agreements
An integration with DocuSign will help you to,
- Send the documents directly from Gmail, Google Drive, and Chrome browser.
- You can DocuSign from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- It includes multiple levels of authentication to make sure only the right people have access to the documents. It protects all documents by encrypting and making them tamper-evident.
- Specify the order in which the other person should sign. It allows you to add tags to indicate the places where people should put their signature, initials, or date.
- Set automatic reminders and notifications to keep you updated on each step of the process. It also notifies you when you need to sign a document.
- View the status of the document signing process and send people reminders if there's a delay in the signing process.
For more information on the benefits, click here.
Key Features of DocuSign
Now that you have read the benefits of using DocuSign, this section will emphasize the key features of DocuSign. You cannot find an excuse not to use it :)
- Signing Documents
- Fill out and sign your documents for free.
- Send the complete document to anyone via email, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, Google Drive, and more.
- Create a personalized signature.
- Supports PDF, Word, Excel, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF), Text, and other formats for signature.
- Sign when you are offline too! DocuSign's offline access allows you to sign even when there isn't an internet connection.
- Sending Documents for signatures
- Allows receivers to open an email attachment in DocuSign or important documents from cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
- Guide your signee with the 'Sign Here' tags that show precisely where to sign, add initials, or add additional information.
- Set the signing order and workflow for multiple signees.
- Receive real-time push notifications when a document is signed.
- Remind signees a document is waiting for them to sign with a single tap.
- Gives both in-person and remote signing options to signees.
- Allows you to void documents already out for signature.
- Legality & Security
- Legally binding - DocuSign's legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
- Audit trails - Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
- Data encryption - Documents are encrypted—safer and more secure than paper.
- ISO compliant - DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant.
Languages Supported by DocuSign
With DocuSign, you can now sign in these 43 languages -
Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian-Latin, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain - Modern Sort), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Languages are detected through the browser's language setting, and they can also be configured within the Administration tools.
DocuSign also makes it easy for global users to send documents for signature in their native language. DocuSign offers 13 languages for sending -
Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, and Spanish.
To know more about DocuSign and electronic signature, click here.
Esign Documents in Vtiger
Integration of the Esign Documents module with DocuSign helps you send PDF files to Contacts, Organizations, Vendors, or Leads and get the document signed electronically. The CRM will automatically track the transaction, update transaction status, and attach documents to the Esign record.
Using the Esign Document module with DocuSign, you can close more deals faster by making your business completely digital.
To know more about the integration of DocuSign with Vtiger and its benefits, click here.
After creating an account in DocuSign, it is time that you know more about creating and sending Esign Documents from Vtiger. Click here to read the Esign Documents article.