Articles in this section
Vtiger Buzz - Chrome Extension for Notifications
Table of Contents
The Vtiger Buzz shows you notifications you receive in Vtiger, like @mentions from colleagues, new notes on records you follow, and tasks you’ve been assigned - so you’re always plugged in, even when you’re not directly logged into Vtiger.
Be plugged in even when you’re not in Vtiger CRM. Vtiger Buzz reminds you when you have a meeting, notifies you when you have a message from a colleague, alerts you when something needs your attention (ex: quote waiting for approval, an opportunity that is idle..) - even when you’re not directly logged into Vtiger.
Getting started with installation
Follow the below steps to install Vtiger extension.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click on Vtiger Buzz under Extensions tab.
- Click on Add to Chrome button and get redirected to the Chrome Webstore.
- Install the extension by clicking on Add to Chrome.
Click here to add Vtiger Buzz to chrome.
After installation, you can see the Vtiger extension added to the Chrome toolbar.
Click on the Vtiger icon and login to your account.
To login to the Vtiger Sales extension,
- Click on the Vtiger icon in the Chrome toolbar.
- Enter your Vtiger account credentials and login successfully.
View email alerts, @mentions, smart alerts in Notification widget.
@mentions: Notification related to any direct message addressing a user.
Activity reminders: Notifications related to your upcoming activities such as Tasks, Events, Meetings scheduled in your Calendar.
Email alerts: Notifications related to the email tracking in real-time. Click here to learn more about Email tracking in real-time.
Smart alerts: Notifications related to “on save alerts” enabled in the smart alerts.
Click here to learn more about Notification Centre.
How do I logout of the Vtiger Sales extension?
- Click on the switch icon to logout of the extension.
How do I update my Notification preferences?
Follow the below steps to update Notification preferences.
- Click on Vtiger icon from the browser toolbar.
Click on the settings icon.
- Admin users get redirected to the Smart Notifications settings of the CRM.
- Non-admin users get redirected to the Notification preferences settings.