Articles in this section
Vtiger Implementation wizard
Table of Contents
The Vtiger implementation tool helps you to track the level of implementation of Vtiger. Vtiger scores you for every task completed in the CRM and displays the score. Use these scores to know what more you can do to make Vtiger work for your business.
Implementation wizard for Admins
As an admin, you will be able to view:
- Current Implementation progress bar - Shows the implementation score based on completed tasks
- Edition specific Implementation tracks
- Sales edition - Sales Track 101, Sales Track 102
- Support edition - Support Track 101, Support Track 102
- My learning wizard - Shows all the tasks you need to learn along as a user
- Task card - Each feature card includes a small description and a link to related article and video.
- You can mark the card as done after reading or skip to read later.
- Have a doubt? Click on ? mark to send your query to Vtiger Support.
- Click on Show all tasks button to view, all the tasks relevant to the Track.
- Filter to view All, Open, Completed, or Skipped tasks.
- View user learning board - View the learning progress score of all the users.
- This button appears only for Admin and Team managers.
Learning wizard for non-admins
As a non-admin or end user, you can view all learning tasks card along with the progress score.
Note! If a user completes reading all the tasks and the score reaches 100%, then the Score button is moved under Help section. You will view the score button back to its position only if any new feature is added.