Settings - Customize Records and Fields for your Business
Learn to customize records and fields to suit your business needs.
Bindu Rekha Babu
14 Jan, 2021 - Updated
3 months ago
Each business is unique, and so are the individuals who make it run. Spend some time to think about what data you want to store in the contact record, how many stages you want to have in your sales process (the longer the sales cycle, the more stages you might like to have).
Customize records and fields that match your business needs today!
Customize the Data
- Sales Stages - Edit Picklist values to modify and match sales stages to your sales process.
- Fields - Add fields to capture the information you need.
- Relationships - Connect records and organize your data better.
- Labels - Change labels to suit your business needs. if you prefer to call Contacts something else, you can do it here.
- Quotes - Use print templates to make Quotes look exactly the way you want when you send them to clients.
- Email Templates - Save time by creating canned responses for support emails, and create custom marketing templates.
These settings are applied at the company level. Each user can also personalize Vtiger. We’ll come to that later.
- Why a tailored suit is better than ready-made